Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (11)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

A Dance With Dragons (p.45)
         - George R. R. Martin

"It were the black one," the man said, in a Ghiscari growl, "the winged shadow. He came down from the sky and... and..."

No. Dany shivered. No, no, oh no. 



Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

9 comments:

  1. I love dancing and I love dragons so this sounds like a win win situation haha. I like the suspense in the teaser you chose. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You def have to read Immortal Rules. It's so good!!! I'm going to follow you on twitter now.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed in return, thank you! :D Happy Tuesday!

      Delete
  2. I have heard so many gr8 things about this author. This book too. Are his books scy fy or fantasy?
    Gr8 TT, I am curious at to what happened when he came down from the sky..
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Epic fantasy! I've really enjoyed all of the books in this series so far!

      Delete
  3. Oooh suspenseful teaser! I like it. I haven't read many dragon books but I am going to look into this one. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading.

    PS- new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower.

    Good teaser, one day I will start this series. I hear great things about the TV show too.

    Here's mine...

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I wonder why Dany is so worried.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I love how suspenseful it is. I'm really tempted to go swipe my Mum's copy of this now lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Claire @ Project to be Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser, sounds kind of scary!

    here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-words-and-white-cascade.html

    ReplyDelete