Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (7)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




01. Currently Reading:
I'm working my way through Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase. The main character is an "empath," someone who can hone in on the feelings of others and use them, with a ghost in her new apartment. I'm excited to see where Chase is taking this plot. So far, everything seems a little unpredictable. :)

02. Recently Finished:
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking was the last novel I read, or consumed rather. It was a short read (only took me about 3 and 1/2 hours) and I loved it! Ignoring the small editing mistakes, this novel was nothing short of spectacular.

03. Reading Next:
Up next for this book-a-holic is The End of the World by Andrew Biss. This book is loosely tied to the Tibetan Book of the Dead. The main scheme is that after people die they go to Bardo, a place between one life and the next. And "unless you know what you're doing... you may never leave."

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to get to an Amanda Hocking book for ages - so excited to see you liked Hollowland.

    ReplyDelete