Monday, November 21, 2011

Gift Card Give-a-Way

Now that all of you readers have helped me reach my goal of 1000 page views, it's time to show my appreciation and I'm giving away a 15$ Amazon gift card to say "Thank you!"

It's easy to enter:
1. Comment below with a name and author of a favorite book that you've read recently!
2. Include your name on Twitter (or Facebook) so that I can notify the winner :)

And that's it! You can enter the give-a-way as many times as you want by leaving multiple comments. So if you have five favorite books, let me know about each one to give yourself more chances at winning.

The contest ends this Thursday (Thanksgiving) and is open to anyone around the world! As long as you have an e-mail address so I can send you the gift card feel free to enter!

Thank you all for following my reviews and I'm so excited to show all of you how grateful I am!

Amazon

P.S : Name and Address are not needed to deliver gift card! :D It will be delivered through e-mail only. 

1 comment: