Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring into Reading Thing 2012

Spring into Reading Thing 2012 will be the first reading challenge that The Coffee Pot has ever participated in, being a new blog of only seven months old, and I'm really excited to be a part of it! :)

I have created my Spring Reading list based on a series that I've been wanting to get my hands on: The Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin. My goal is to read books one through five by the end of the challenge, June 20th. I will also be reviewing each book as I finish it!

My Spring into Reading Thing 2012 Challenge List:
1. A Game of Thrones [X] review
2. A Clash of Kings [X] review 
3. A Storm of Swords [X] review
4. A Feast for Crows [X] review
5. A Dance with Dragons [X] review





4 comments:

  1. I've read a lot of positive things about this series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these on a couple of the lists. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people have these on their lists and I have heard some great things about them!

    Happy Spring! Have fun reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of starting these up with my 12 year old son. He use to read books with his Dad, and I'm sure he misses that connection. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete