Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (52)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 
Beautiful Creatures (p.155)
   - Kami Garcia

I could smell the blood and the gunshots were still ringing in my ears.
We had just watched a man die. 

 

5 comments:

  1. I just saw this movie the other week and now I'm quite interested in reading the books. Great Tease - and thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this book for awhile now and just haven't gotten to it. I really need to move it to the top of the pile! Great teaser! :)

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I just bought this recently, but haven't started it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these sentences. I read this book when it first came out.I loved the fact that the twists and turns kept me guessing. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting. I want to find it and read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete