Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (55)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Branded (Fall of Angels) p.5
   - Keary Taylor

I often had to remind myself who I really was. It would be all too easy to lose my grasp on reality and fall to pieces.

8 comments:

  1. I love your teaser!!! Keary Taylor is such a good author (at least from what I've read) I've been meaning to read this book for a while now!! You'll have to let me know what you think of it. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far... I cannot put it down! I'm completely loving it.

      Delete
  2. I don't know about this one but I had to comment because I just read your very insightful Great Gatsby review. It caught my eye because I'm a tad obsessed with the upcoming GATSBY movie - assuming you intend to see it; I'd love to know your thoughts when you do.
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, I am SO excited to see the film. We'll definitely have to compare thoughts!

      Delete
  3. Great teaser! I love Keary Taylor! I read her book What I Should Have Said and loved it! Thanks for stopping by our TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that, my friend, is true! I tend to lose my grip on reality as well so I love this teaser!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

    Have a great week ahead and happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Great teaser! It definitely makes me want to move this on up my pile to find out more.
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete