Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WWW Wednesday (67)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




  I'm Not Her  16160797

01. Currently Reading:
Birth of a Nation by James E Butler. I don't like war novels or history, but I do like time travel so I'm giving this one a shot.

02. Recently Finished:
I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler. When a girl's older sister finds out she has cancer, Tess must stand up and be the strong one for her family.

03. Reading Next:
The Cuckoo's Calling by J. K. Rowling under a pen name (Robert Galbraith) I had heard the Rowling wrote a book under a pen name earlier this year and when I came across it, I knew that I had to read it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Not Her sounds really heart-breaking. I'll just check out your review. I hope you enjoy The Cuckoo's Calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. I also love time travel, so I think I'll have a look at Birth of a Nation. My WWW: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.co.uk/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading The Cuckoo's Calling next too! Hope WE enjoy! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-nH

    ReplyDelete