Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WWW Wednesday (73)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?





5060378     17834745     17432091


01. Currently Reading:
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Steig Larsson. Absolutely amazing crime thriller. Cannot get enough of it. I'm 100% invested and almost finished.

02. Recently Finished:
Marcie by Carly Duncan. Touching novel about a young woman's relationship with her mother and the struggle after she dies.

03. Reading Next:
From my Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin. An autobiographical piece of fiction in which the main character examines her life and all she has learned.

2 comments:

  1. I only read one of Stieg Larsson's books...is that the first one or the second one? I totally forget. :)

    Love the covers on the other two books.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to start the Larsson trilogy for quite awhile--maybe it's time to move the first one up towards the top of my TBR list . . .

    ReplyDelete