Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (91)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

18657994

Platform 21 (Kindle Loc. 1476)
- T.R. Patrick

"Well, only five people have died there over the years. I suppose our chances are pretty good."

7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely curious now...thanks for sharing. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I wonder what happened
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting statistic. I wonder where "there" is and why those five people died.
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I'd agree with that reasoning ;) Great teaser!

    Mine is from Red Rising: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-december-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only five? But out of how many? No, wait.... ;)

    Great teaser. Please check out mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 out of how many? I'd want more details. My teasers this week are from The Great Trouble by Deborah Hopkinson and Dark Witch by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing! I'm glad you all liked this teaser - admittedly, I wanted to flip straight to that chapter and start reading because of the teaser!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete