Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WWW Wednesday (99)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




18780192     18249344     8755776

01. Currently Reading:
The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith. Just a few words into this one, looking forward to delving deeper into this retelling of a classic tale.

02. Recently Finished:
Pressed Pennies by Steven Manchester. Finished this love story last night. Another wonderful novel from Manchester.

03. Reading Next:
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. Can't wait to continue the Mortal Instruments series, considering the final book just came out yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few blogs mentioning Pressed Pennies... Happy reading :-) Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/05/28/www-wednesday-may-28/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read just the first book in the Mortal Instruments series and I didn't like it that much but I have all the other books (except City of Lost Souls).. I am going to read it soon because I have heard that the series gets better towards the end..

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2014/05/28/www-wednesday-28-5-2014/

    ReplyDelete