Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WWW Wednesday (112)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




18743462     22434917     13528340

01. Currently Reading:
Obstacles by Christopher Reardon. A doctor chooses to fight for his patient, battling fate to take the young boy's place when death comes to call.

02. Recently Finished:
The Bone Treaty by T.C. McKee. Addison has never been normal, and now that she's been discovered she must be protected from those who plant to use her powers to unlock the Seal of Solomon.

03. Reading Next:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Karou struggles to find out who she is while becoming tripped up in shadowed wars and star crossed love.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I really enjoyed this book (actually the whole series). Here's my WWW. I think I have a review for Daughters of Smoke and Bone on there too somewhere if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bone Treaty sounds very interesting. I will have to check that out! :)

    ReplyDelete