Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (150)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

8755785

City of Heavenly Fire (p. 648)
   - Cassandra Clare

If this was peace and victory, Emma thought, maybe war and fighting was better after all.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I'd say war and fighting are never good, unless the peace is not an actual peace! I stopped after the second book in this series but I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a great week!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. The striking cover grabbed my attention! Your Teaser made me wonder why Emma thinks war and fighting would be better than peace.
    My Tuesday post features ALL THAT GLITTERS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Read some of these and then stopped...I think I forgot about them and now I'm seriously behind...may have to catch up on them. Thanks for sharing! Here is my TT:http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so desperately need to start this series :( I can't believe that I have put it off for this long!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover art is spectacular and the teaser has me even more curious. Several people have urged me to read the series.
    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/17/teaser-tuesdays-102-the-loch-by-steve-alten/

    ReplyDelete