Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (156)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

78411

The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events) p.11
   - Lemony Snicket

It is useless for me to describe to you how terrible Violet, Klaus, and even Sunny felt in the time that followed. If you ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven't, you cannot possibly imagine it.

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this. My son loved it!

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/31/teaser-tuesdays-108-a-fright-to-the-death-by-dawn-eastman/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to read these until my son decides he's ready. I wish he would hurry up!!!
    My TT is here: http://wellreadpiratequeen.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar situation here! I want to buy them for my Goddaughter but figured I should read them myself to see if she's actually ready for the series. I'm liking the first one so far. It's rather cute, though sad.

      Delete