Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (179)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

25815256

Ocean City Cover-Up (p.204)
   - Kim Kash

I could hear even on the tinny voicemail recording that Sam was breathing heavily.
"He said that if I didn't tell him where Mina was, he'd kill me, kill my family, and then come after you."

7 comments:

  1. Sounds intense...and just the kind of book I enjoy. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “PRETTY GIRLS”

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover reminds me of an old pulp fiction novel! And that's okay. Sounds like an exciting story.
    My Tuesday post features A Weekend Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little scary, good teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2015/09/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds scary. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I hope you enjoy this one. It sound like it would be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds intense - and I love the cover art!
    Here's my Teaser for this week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/teaser-tuesdaysfirst-chapter-first_15.html

    ReplyDelete