Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (221)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers


27395638

Better in the Morning (Kindle 15%)
   - Fern Ronay

"Baby steps, Veronica. You have to stop thinking you're stuck and do some things you're afraid of."

5 comments:

  1. I've told myself that a time or two.

    Mine is here: http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?p=14165

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    I love the advice! It's something I would give someone . . . and something I would have wanted to hear several years ago. =)

    Here's my Teaser for the week!

    ReplyDelete