Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (243)

Teaser Tuesday | BooksAndABeat.com

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

31497641

Single Chicas (Kindle 70%)
   - Sandra Lopez

"Maybe you have amnesia," Molly suggested.
"I don't have amnesia."
"Well, you must if you don't remember your own boyfriend."

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen this author before. From the cover, I'm assuming there are a number of short stories or possibly just a couple of novellas? Are you enjoying it so far? Here's my link: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1oY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the book's title and cover, and the Teaser makes me want to know more. Why doesn't she remember her boyfriend? I'd keep reading to find out.
    My Tuesday post features a middle grade novel: TOO BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sounds like a fun one. I like sarcastic humor.

    ReplyDelete