Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (268)


Welcome to Teaser Tuesday, the weekly Meme that wants you to add books to your TBR, or just share what you are currently reading. It is very easy to play along:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday.


19486412

Big Little Lies (p. 328)
   - Liane Moriarty

"He's only five. Anything is possible in a five-year old world. He still believes in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Why shouldn't Darth Vader be his father? But I think it's more that he has somehow picked up the idea that his father is someone... frightening and mysterious."

8 comments:

  1. Intriguing. Moriarty is an author I keep meaning to try. My teaser is from Indigo by Charlaine Harris and a host of others. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent teaser! Wonder why he thinks his father is "frightening and mysterious"? I've never read anything by Moriarty, although I've got her on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book, and I read it a while ago...but the mini-series on TV brought it front and center for me. I'm thinking of a re-read.

    Enjoy! Here's mine: “ALL THE BEST PEOPLE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this but haven't got around to it yet. Must check my Kindle:)

    My TT from Passport To Murder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book. So awesome- and quotable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay.. I'm adding this one to my ever growing TBR list. lol Thank you for sharing!!
    My teaser is from: King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last sentence is beautiful.

    https://carabosseslibrary.wordpress.com/2017/11/08/teaser-tuesday-2/

    ReplyDelete