Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (282)


Welcome to Teaser Tuesday, the weekly Meme that wants you to add books to your TBR, or just share what you are currently reading. It is very easy to play along:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday.


33844558

Savoring the Seasons (Kindle 25%)
     - Traci Borum

"I wanted to quit so many times, but I always thought of my brother. He wouldn't want me to quit. So I pushed through the pain, and I did it for him. He's the reason I can walk again." 

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I don't know that my brother would be that inspirational. Here are mine for the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pushing through pain sounds like a challenge, and I like the sound of this one. Here's mine: “OUR SOULS AT NIGHT”

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the brother.

    Great teaser. My teaser is from The Dream Thieves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering what happened to interfere with her ability to walk. Good teaser. My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd sure keep reading this. I like the title and cover too. Curious what this book is about. And a new author too.

    My TT from Shadow Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of teaser!
    http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday5298877

    ReplyDelete