Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (8)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week it's back to the Spring into Reading 2012 challenge! :) 
A Feast For Crows (p. 25)
     - George R. R. Martin

"Rise," he told the sputtering boy as he slapped him on his naked back. "You have drowned and been returned to us. What is dead can never die."

Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

11 comments:

  1. I agree. Very interesting. My husband has been watching Game of Thrones on HBO. Is this one of that series?

    Here's my TT:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-42412.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's the fourth novel in the series. :D I've watched Season 1 of Game of Thrones and love it! It follows the book perfectly.

      Delete
  2. I love the show! I just picked up the first book in the series. Great tease! What is dead can never die! ohhh! Thanks for visiting My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first three and I've got this one waiting to go when I can devote a good chunk of time to it! I think he is just a fantastic storyteller! Here's my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent teaser! I have heard a million and one good things about this series. I'm hoping to read it eventually :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teaser. I love this series. Martin is one of my idols.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your teaser! I have four of these books in my bookshelf, though I'm not sure if I'll read them anytime soon, they're more of something my hubby reads! :D

    Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser. I have had the first book in the series for a while now, but haven't opened it yet. One of these days I'm going to have to! My TT:
    http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/teaser-tuesdays-the-thirty-nine-steps-april-24/

    ReplyDelete