Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (1)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin and I'm absolutely loving it! This is the fourth book in the Song of Fire and Ice series that I'm reading for Spring Into Reading 2012 hosted by Callippider Days. 
02. Recently Finished:
Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas, and I'm sad that it was the last novel in the Hathaway series. But on the bright side, I didn't start with book one so perhaps I'll read that one soon!

03. Reading Next:
I honestly don't know. :) My to-be-read list is actually finished. A trip to the bookstore (and some teaser tuesday posts) is definitely in order so I can stock it up again! Suggestions are welcome! :D

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to WWW ... WEDNESDAYS.

    re. 01. I have the first four books in the Song of Ice and Fire series on my Kindle. I just need to make time to start reading it.

    re. 03. I cannot envision a situation where every TBR had been read! I have something near 1000 paperbacks at my house and well over 1000 books on my Kindle. But, if you're looking for a suggestion, don't overlook #5 in Song of Ice and Fire. It's not out in paperback, yet, but you can probably get a copy at the library. Another fantasy series that I recently read -- and enjoyed -- and recommend -- is the Griffin Mage Trilogy by Rachel Neumeier. All three books are available in paperback and you may even be able to pick up used copies since all of them were published in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness! Read them!!! They are sooo wonderful, but full of war and distressing situations. I do plan on reading the fifth one, I have it in hardback, but I want to read a couple of books between them so I can make it last a little bit longer. :)

      Thanks for your suggestion, I'm definitely going to look them up. :D

      Delete
  2. My TBR keeps growing the more I visit blogs from WWW Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My TBR list has no end! ^_^

    Here you can find my WWW for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr25.html

    Bye!
    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you're enjoying #4 in the Martin series - it's the one I need to start reading soon. As for recommendations - I liked Neverwhere or Daughter of Smoke & Bone if you like fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WWW Wednesdays :) If you need something new to read, just look around at a few blogs, that always fills up my tbr pile again!

    ReplyDelete