Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (20)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

                                  Tremble (Celestra Series Book 2) Kindle Loc: 4229-33
   - Addison Moore

"Easy for you to say. Your dad doesn't die in a fire over and over each time you visit."

"I know, I know." His eyes oscillate beneath his lids. "Skyla, we need to be careful. We could all burn and it'll be over. We have to do this right."

Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

9 comments:

  1. this is in my review pile! AWESOME!

    I am reading a really good YA book this week!
    HERE IS MY TEASER
    (ღ˘◡˘ღ) Teaser Tuesday LOVE from Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you think! My review will be up later as well if you want to check back. :) I loved it!

      Delete
  2. Sounds sad. My teaser comes from Miss Match by Erynn Magnum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds intriguing and a little different.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sad but definitely got my interest, I will be checking it out.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser!

    This week we have one thriller and one Christian Fiction: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/07/tuesday-teasers-deep-zone-and-unlocked.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriging teaser, I wonder what is really going on with the dad...

    Here are my teaser(s) for this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. He dies over and over again, intriguing teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete