Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (9)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


01. Currently Reading:
It Rains In February: A Wife's Memoir on Love and Loss by Leila Summers. After her husband commits suicide, Robyn tries to find her way back to life. With two little girls to raise, now alone, Robyn reflects on how she made it through the darkest time of her life.

02. Recently Finished:
Grave Situation by Alex MacLean. It was an absolute thrilling murder mystery, down to the last couple of pages. I'm wondering if there's a sequel to Allan Stanton's story telling everyone what happens next in the homicide detective's life...

03. Reading Next:
Always the Designer, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker. I've read the books in the series before this one, (you can find them on the complete reviewed list by title) and I must complete this one as well. They are wonderful, witty, love stories that leave me smiling.

5 comments:

  1. It Rains In February sounds really interesting. I love me a good murder mystery, so am adding Grave Situation to my TBR list. I checked it out on Amazon and love the cover!!

    The Sandra D. Bricker books sound good too. I may read them after I get the other books in series I have read. Stephanie Plum, The Women's Murder Club and The Cat Who series are all waiting for my on my TBR shelf.

    HERE'S MY WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pick up Grave Situation--you've piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!


    You can find my WWW post here:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-04.html



    Happy reading! :)



    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete