Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012 Results

As the first days of winter speed by us carrying us quickly to Christmas, it's time to say goodbye to the Fall Into Reading 2012 Challenge hosted by Callapidder Days. The challenge was to make a list of all the books you wanted to read and then see if you were able to accomplish that task.

My challenge list held only five books, so it was quite easy for me to finish the list. The book that had me scared I wouldn't finish was Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. You don't realize how long it will take to read this doorstop of a book, as I've heard many people call it, until you actually start it. I even had to take notes for every chapter so that I could remember what was going on.

But it was definitely worth it in the end! Especially since I did successfully finish the Fall Into Reading 2012 Challenge.


My Fall Into Reading 2012 List: (Click Title to read review)
01. The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
02. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
03. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
04. The Rules of Life by Richard Templar
05. Bone Blind by Abigail Padgett



How did everyone else do?!

3 comments:

  1. I finished my list, too, but barely. ha. Had to speed it up the last couple of weeks. But I'm glad I did because it was worth it.

    I've read Tim Ferriss' book too. Good stuff, although I still can't implement a 4-hour workweek and I'm a stay-at-home mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I made my goal, but not all of the books were from my original list. :(

    Here's my post: http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2012/12/fall-into-reading-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing your challenge, I just barely finished mine in time. I've een intrigued by Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell for awhile now, glad you enjoyed it. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete