Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (136)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

22841810
Guernsey Retreat
(43%)
    - Anne Allen

Louisa had only said that her hypnosis session had produced results, but from the excitement in her voice he guessed it was significant.

7 comments:

  1. Wonder that she had hypnosis for? Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that does sound interesting, must have been a significant problem that the hypnosis was trying to solve... and it's set in Guernsey. Here is my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/teaser-tuesday-november-11/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering why she went to a hypnotist and what happened as a result. I'm intrigued.
    My Tuesday post features THE LEGACY LETTERS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh interesting.


    My teaser: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/teaser-tuesday-the-rook-take-two/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had she lost her memory? Or . . . ? My TT this week is from Club Dead by Charlaine Harris http://wp.me/pZnGI-fu

    ReplyDelete