Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WWW Wednesday (123)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?





18478946     22841810     22130087

01. Currently Reading:
Dangerous Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia. Just starting this one. I've been so excited to read it. Cannot wait to see what's next for my favorite characters.

02. Recently Finished:
Guernsey Retreat by Anne Allen. When Louisa's mother's home is broken into by a criminal in search of priceless jewels, Louisa embarks on a journey to uncover the guilty, meet her father, and fall in love.

03. Reading Next:
Moscow Bound by Adrian Churchward. Not my typical read but giving this one a shot. A woman hires a lawyer to help her find her father before being dragged into a murder investigation and uncovering a political secret.

1 comment:

  1. Those books are new to me but they sound good. I hope you enjoy them.
    Here is my WWW post.

    ReplyDelete