Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (139)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

7747064

The Iron Daughter (p.211)
   - Julie Kagawa

"If we are going to retrieve the scepter, we need to move quickly. You, streetrats." She snapped her fingers at Kimi and Nelson. "Did you get what I sent you for, darlings?"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't know whether I like how 'in charge' this character seems to be, or dislike her for how equally bossy she is, in a way that kind of feels condescending... I'd have to read more to know for sure, but your teaser definitely has my attention!

    Here are mine: Burn for Me and The Young Elites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that term - "street rats." Now I'm wondering what they were sent for!
    My Tuesday post features TRAIL MIX.

    ReplyDelete