Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (167)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

15790934

Zoo (p.73)
   - James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge

"And what did they do with the bodies?" Abe said. "Lions usually feed where they kill. I've never seen anything like this."

5 comments:

  1. This series looks too scary for me! But I might be able to read the book. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “THE NEW NEIGHBOR”

    ReplyDelete
  2. The TV show looks interesting but I didn't pick up the book because the reviews are so poor. Can't wait to see what you think!
    trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish's mention of a television show makes me feel so left behind. LOL I don't think I have ever heard of this book--or the television show. It is a scary teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eaten bodies?

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/teaser-tuesday-ancillary-sword/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine: http://iheartfictionalpeople.com/2015/06/teaser-tuesday-1/

    ReplyDelete