Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (168)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

15790934

Zoo (p. 276)
   - James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge

"I have a message for you from Mr. Leahy of the NSA. A high-level meeting is scheduled at the White House this morning. The president will be there, as well as the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Mr. Leahy has requested you be there in person to present the new theory you and the other scientists have developed."

4 comments:

  1. I first heard about this one last week. It does sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I had to go see what it was about, and yeah that sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good! I had to go see what it was about, and yeah that sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the book trailer for this on TV two days ago. I haven't read a James Patterson book in years. I think I'll pick this one up.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete