Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (213)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

25327426
Midnight Burning (Kindle 26%)
   - Karissa Laurel

They knew something about Mani's murder and who was after me now. They knew something, and by God, I intended to know it, too. Keep your friends close, and your closed-mouth, secretive, and interfering friends even closer.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I do agree with the "advice" given in the teaser.

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the twist on the saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. Sounds like a good story. Great cover, too.
    My Tuesday post features HANGTOWN CREEK – A Tale of the California Gold Rush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Amen to that! Several people have told me I'd like this one.

    My TT from Sister Dear

    ReplyDelete