Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (214)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm/Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

29336837

Chasing Chaos (Kindle 52%)
   - Katie Rose Guest Pryal

"Daph, it didn't take deductive genius. Between your car and your shirt, even someone who wasn't your best friend could have figured it out."

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious now! Thanks for sharing...love that cover and title.

    Here's mine: “TWO IF BY SEA”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely curious about the significance of the car and the shirt. Intriguing!
    My Tuesday post features REDNECK P.I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd keep reading. In fact, I wish I could right now. LOL Great teaser:)

    My TT from Miss Mayhem

    ReplyDelete