Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What's Next, Wednesday (32)


  •  To play along share a book you've been looking forward to reading, whether it's new or has been on your reading list for a while.

13227064

I'm looking forward to...

I'm waiting on a couple of Ebooks up for review next, but I may try to sneak A Gift of Ghosts by Sarah Wynde in next if I finish the current book before I receive the others. I downloaded this for free a few months ago and have been waiting for a little break to read it. This book tells the story of a woman who can communicate with ghosts and a man who needs to reach his deceased family. But simply working together is too easy. Really excited about this one. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Marco Effect (Department Q #5) by Jussi Adler-Olsen. It was published a couple years ago and I love the series but I put it down for a year or so so it will be nice to finally get back to it. I hope you like A Gift of Ghosts. Will you be reviewing it as well?

    ReplyDelete