Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What's Next, Wednesday (56)


  •  To play along share a book you've been looking forward to reading, whether it's new or has been on your reading list for a while.

30165203

I'm looking forward to ...

American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I've been really excited about this book for a couple of weeks now. I know I'm late in reading it (they've already started the TV version) but I'm still really looking forward to it. Shadow starts working for a trickster named Wednesday doing various odd jobs because his life has been turned upside down after his release from prison. From these tricks, Shadow learns about the reality of fantasy in American life and a war brewing beneath the surface.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure now i am later with examining the item that they have without a doubt started off it type although Now i am however definitely eager for the item. Shadow will begin earning a living for some sort of trickster branded Saturday accomplishing a variety of weird tasks mainly because his or her lifetime has become transformed the wrong way up soon after his or her generate by dejecting prison.
    Visit more details :
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete