Wednesday, December 27, 2017

What's Next, Wednesday (86)

  •  To play along share a book you've been looking forward to reading, whether it's new or has been on your reading list for a while.

30312891

I'm looking forward to... 

Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare. This is the second book in Clare's Dark Artifices series and I've been waiting patiently to make room on my reading list for this one. I still need to run to the bookstore and get it, but I can't wait any longer. In this sequel to Lady Midnight, the stakes are high as Julian Blackthorn and Emma Carstairs try to find the Black Volume, a book that could help them. But there are others who want it and others still who would kill any Blackthorn. I really must buy this book today as I might get snowed in this weekend and that would be glorious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment