Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spring Into Reading 2012 - Results

This reading challenge was so much fun! As you all know, this is the first one that The Coffee Pot has ever participated in. It was so good to interact with other book bloggers during this challenge, visiting other sites and seeing if they were enjoying the novels that they picked for their challenge.

The results for my book list: completed! I finished with two weeks to spare, which is impressive because George R.R. Martin's books are anything but short. I can't wait to take part in another reading challenge.

Thank you to Callapidder Days for hosting this challenge! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it.

You can click below for the complete list of my reading challenge which also gives links to the reviews. :) Happy Summer Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment