Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW-Wednesday (6)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?







        

01. Currently Reading:
100 pages left of A Dance With Dragons! :) I promised to commit and finish it so I have and will. Hopefully, tonight will allow me tons of reading time so that I can post a review tomorrow. This will also be the last book in my Spring Into Reading 2012 challenge. Happy times!

02. Recently Finished:
Two books are included this week! :) I finished both Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher) and Bound (Kira Saito). They were both great reads, but Thirteen Reasons Why was just amazing. I've been telling everyone about this book because I couldn't help myself. Bound was a little disappointing when it came to connecting with the characters. Though, I'm still glad that I read it.

03. Reading Next:
Love Unlisted by Stephanie Haddad is up next for this book lover. OCD list maker meets carefree-guitar-playing-clumsy musician... Yes, please. :D

2 comments:

  1. I've got Thirteen Reasons Why on my list, I should move it up! And Love Unlisted sounds really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Move it up!!! Then let me know what you think immediately. You may need tissues... :)

      Delete