Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (15)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Haunted on Bourbon Street (Kindle Loc. 229-30)
         - Deanna Chase

Ice numbed my hands and moved up my arms, make me shiver. I pointed to a shadow, black as coal, moving across the far wall. We stood, paralyzed, while the image grew larger and moved toward us.

8 comments:

  1. wow,that give me shivers. nice teaser :)
    Mine is on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds spooky!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one, i am a new follower too, here is my TT http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-come-by-see-my-teaser.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! I need more!!! That was such a great teaser! Thank you for sharing and thanks for stopping by my teaser of Unspoken! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder about that shadow. Great cover too. I like the simplicity of it.

    Thank you for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely sounds like a spooky read!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spooky books like this, I'll have to check it out. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete