Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (114)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers


11870085The Fault in Our Stars
   - John Green

Kindle Location: 735-36
"And okay, fair enough, but there is this unwritten contract between author and reader and I think not ending your book kind of violates that contract."

Kindle Location: 1120-22
"Hazel, but you are not a grenade. You are amazing. You can't know, sweetie, because you've never had a baby become a brilliant young reader with a side interest in horrible television shows, but the joy you bring us is so much greater than the sadness we feel about your illness."

5 comments:

  1. GAH! My favorite read this year! Oh I just know you will enjoy it! Excellent teaster; super excited for you reading this book :)

    Here is my TT:
    Messenger (The Giver Quartet #3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this book. Got to read it!
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK. There's a giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this one now! In readiness for the upcoming movie release, of course, but also because I've heard such good things about it. And I'm loving it.

    Here's mine: “KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE”


    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to read this book!
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete