Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WWW Wednesday (101)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




18722334     19325790     20764381

01. Currently Reading:
The Joey Parker Movement by Joey Parker. A collections of essays create this uplifting book about seeing life in a positive way.

02. Recently Finished:
They Call Me Superman by Michael Goffinet. This book shares the adventures of Marcus Evans as he and his group attempt to save the world, accidentally discovering a huge historic secret.

03. Reading Next:
Binds That Tie by Kate Moretti. With a marriage on the rocks, Maggie sees no harm in a little flirtation, but she has no idea what she has really gotten herself into.

3 comments:

  1. 'They Call Me Superman' sounds like a really interesting book! I don't know whether 'The Joey Parker Movement' is the book for me though! I hope you enjoy all your reads :) Looks like some great books!
    My WWW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books. I hope you're having a great reading week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard some good things about Binds that Tie so I hope you enjoy this one too. Happy reading :-) Here is my WWW

    ReplyDelete