Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WWW Wednesday (100)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




19325790     11870085     18722334

01. Currently Reading:
They Call Me Superman by Michael Goffinet. A man with superhuman strength joins up with the Army Rangers to fight the war on terror which leads him to discover surprising information about himself.

02. Recently Finished:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. A girl fighting to stay alive after being diagnosed with terminal cancer meets a (very hot) boy in group therapy.

03. Reading Next:
The Joey Parker Movement by Joey Parker. Interviewing celebrities, Joey Parker shares positive endeavors in order to inspire the world's youth.

3 comments:

  1. I also just finished TFIOS. It was a reread though! :) Here's my WWW https://gorgeousbooks.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/www-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be the only book blogger around who hasn't read one John Green book. Something I need to remedy. A great WWW list. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/www-wednesday-june-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is on my TBR pile too. The others are new to me, sound good!

    ReplyDelete