Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (133)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

18226374

Braineater Jones (Kindle (32%)
    - Stephen Kozeniewski

"Walking dead, yes, but your minds are intact. If I could harness that power somehow, who knows what I could do?"

3 comments:

  1. oh! isn't that an interesting thought/question!
    I hope you're enjoying the read!
    Trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally I'm not so into zombies, so I probably wouldn't pick this one up myself, but the cover looks like fun, like there might be some humor mixed in. I hope you enjoy it!

    My teasers this week are from Boxers & Saints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love a good Zombie read! This one looks great. Nice teaser.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete