Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WWW Wednesday (120)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?






18226374     14061955     8525590

01. Currently Reading:
Braineater Jones by Stephen Kozeniewski. When a man wakes up dead with a lot of questions, it seems to only make sense that he become a private detective for the community. But he may wind up in more trouble than it's worth.

02. Recently Finished:
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. This was the second novel in The Grisha series and I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to get my hands on the third one. Hoping Alina saves the world and gets the guy. Ya' know. Typical girl wants.

03. Reading Next:
Wither by Lauren DeStefano. I'm definitely intrigued by The Chemical Garden series and I ran across the book in the library so I'm giving it a try. I'm excited to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment