Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (134)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

14061957

Ruin and Rising (p.121)
   - Leigh Bardugo

"I can't tell who's who!" I protested.
"We're the side that's hopelessly outnumbered."
Unfortunately, I didn't think he was kidding.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Sounds like they're in trouble. I like some humor with my danger. That cover is calling to me too.
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/28/teaser-tuesdays-87-moore-zombies-and-the-alien-next-door/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there's some humor to lighten the dark parts. I like that!
    My Tuesday post features THE BEARWALKER’S DAUGHTER.

    ReplyDelete