Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WWW Wednesday (165)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




20522640     18190874     

01. Currently Reading:
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers. The third and final book in the His Fair Assassin series. So so so so good. This book focuses on Annith and how she escapes the convent to find her true purpose in serving Saint Mortain.

02. Recently Finished:
Candy and the Cankersaur by Jason Sandberg. Children's book about a father who buys a dinosaur for his daughter. Very cute and enjoyable.

03. Reading Next:
I Truly Lament by Mathias Freese. A collection of stories that focuses on the Holocaust.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard really good things about the His Fair Assassin series. And the children's book sounds like something my daughter would really like. :-)

    My WWW is here: http://www.foofynotfoofy.com/foofynotfoofy/2015/7/29/www-wednesday-29-july-2015 Be sure to vote in the poll I have for helping me pick my next book! :-)

    ReplyDelete