Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (176)

TeaserTuesdays2014e

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

18812716

Sanctum (p.135)
   - Madeleine Roux

Dan wasn't sure which was worse--the idea that he was actually being haunted or possessed or whatever, or the idea that this was all in his head.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser (and great cover).

    Mine this week: https://madamevauquer.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/deep-pockets-linda-barnes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a dilemma! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy.

    Here's mine: “ONE MOMENT, ONE MORNING”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would feel much the same way--wondering if I was just going crazy or if it was real. I love the cover of this one. I hope you are enjoying it. It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so my kind of book and it's on my Halloween reading list.

    My TT from The Hybrid - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/25/teaser-tuesdays-127-the-hybrid/

    ReplyDelete