Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WWW Wednesday (166)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




     20522640     22792024

01. Currently Reading:
I Truly Lament by Mathias Freese. Collection of short stories working through different aspects of the Holocaust.

02. Recently Finished:
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers. Final book in the assassin nun trilogy. I'm going to miss their adventurous nature but if I can continue to read LaFevers, I'll survive.

03. Reading Next:
Corsican Justice by Bluette Matthey. Travel mystery! A man goes on a trip to find closure after his father's death when it's revealed that his father was actually murdered.

1 comment:

  1. I need to check out the LaFevers assassin series. It sounds good!

    My WWW is here: http://www.foofynotfoofy.com/foofynotfoofy/2015/8/5/www-wednesday-05-08-2015

    ReplyDelete