Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (9)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Fifty Shades of Grey (p.128)

                - E.L. James
He gently pulled my pigtail.
"I love these," he whispers. "They won't protect you."

Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

7 comments:

  1. I've heard about this book... Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's wonderful, but it constantly blows my mind. Nothing I've read has been even remotely expected. And it's rather... blunt when it comes to sexual relationships...

      Delete
  2. We had the same thought. I posted a Fifty Shades teaser, too, but it is from the second book.

    http://averagegirlreads.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-fifty-shades-darker-by-e.html

    What are your thoughts on the first book so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it but it's a complete mind-blowing novel. My friend lent it to me and she tried to warn me, but I didn't catch on until I opened the book. lol

      Delete
  3. I discovered this book before it got published and became so popular. But I still haven't read it. I'll pick it up when I am feeling a little naughty :D

    Good teaser

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you like this book? I have heard mixed review for Fifty Shades of Grey. Great teaser!

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete