Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (22)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Twelve Months (p.80)
 - Steven Manchester

"Sometimes it doesn't take much to experience perfection, I thought. The simple things may actually be the greatest of all."


Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

Note of quote: This teaser is from a pre-release PDF copy. 

6 comments:

  1. So very true. I like that line a lot.

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser, some very wise words.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this one. A perceptive thought and beautiful quote all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely teaser. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the simpler things are the greatest of all. I LOVE this teaser!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Sounds like a very ncie read. :)

    ReplyDelete