Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (25)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Under an Orange Sun, Some Days are Blue (p. 11)
      - Irving Belateche

"He had told me the truth before I was ready to hear it and understand it. He'd tried to break through the black cloud of death that enshrouded me."



Should Be Reading @ Wordpress

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, looks lovely. Great cover, too :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover. Sounds like a great book.

    Check out my teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this....but sounds interesting! Great tease! :D

    My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing teaser. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting Teaser! I haven't heard of this one before, I'll have to check it out.
    Thanks for dropping by my teaser:)

    ReplyDelete