Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WWW Wednesday (16)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?




01. Currently Reading:
The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch. A mystery set in the 1600's in which the devil is murdering orphan children while the town tries to place the blame on a midwife, claiming that she's a witch. An interesting novel so far. It hasn't completely captivated my attention, but I am enjoying the mystery. 

02. Recently Finished:
Dangerous Waters by Anne Allen. I really enjoyed reading this novel as it included so many different genres. And the story line was an impressive weaving of detail. 

03. Reading Next:
Golden Lies by Barbara Freethy. "A novel about three remarkable families -- the fifty-year-old promise that once bound them together, the fiery betrayal that tore them apart, and the ancient bronze dragon that could destroy their future ..." - Amazon. Sounds very intriguing. 


What have you been reading? Leave a link to your own WWW post. :) 

6 comments:

  1. The Hangman's Daughter sounds like an intense read. Society always needs its scapegoats, unfortunately.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hangman's Daughter sounds really good. I have it somewhere on my shelf, so I should get to it at some point :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/www-wednesdays_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hangman's Daughter is also on my shelf. Can't wait to get to it.
    http://wellreadfish.blogspot.com/2012/08/www-wednesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, The Hangman's Daughter sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard much about the Hangman's Daughter before but it sounds like it would be a really good read!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered the sequel to The Hangman's Daughter recently, and I decided to mark the series as to-read. It sounds like a very interesting book!

    ReplyDelete