Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012

The leaves are turning to gold and the air has a slight chill. Must be autumn! And time for another Callapidder Days challenge: Fall into Reading 2012. This challenge runs from today (Sep. 22) to December 21st and is open to anyone who wants to participate. Below is my list of books I'd like to finish before December 21st for this wonderful Fall into Reading challenge. :)

For the last Callapidder Days Challenge (Spring 2012), I chose the series A Song of Fire and Ice. So this time I tried to make my list include several genres and I'm pretty excited, though it is only five books. :)

My Fall Into Reading 2012 List:
01. The World Without Us by Alan Weisman [X] review
02. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke [X] review
03. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss [X] review
04. The Rules of Life by Richard Templar [X] review
05. Bone Blind by Abigail Padgett [X] review


Ready, Set, Fall into Reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I'm also participating, and am now following you on GFC =)
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck - hope you enjoy all your books. You can find my list at Page Turners Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I love to read a series straight through and sometimes I love to dabble here and there and enjoy the variety! Looks like you have great variety for this fall. Thanks for being part of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I've been wanting to read Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell for awhile now - happy reading & good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm intrigued by The 4-Hour Workweek. Looks like a great list! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have THE WORLD WITHOUT US on my wishlist - I think maybe I heard Tammy Strobel mention it at some point? I'm also dying to read JONATHAN STRANGE... which has been sitting on my shelves for nearly a year already. Maybe after Christmas when our bookshop goes really quiet for the winter, and I have lots of time to sit and get stuck in! Happy Fall reading...

    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl
    My Fall into Reading Challenge 2012

    ReplyDelete